09 April, 2010

So, what's happening over on the Northern Front?

I should move this post over to GWC's blog. LOL

Publishing Notes pages are 1/2 finished! :D I just have to find the "Top 10" Links to go with the post. However, if anyone who reads this is planning on publishing and haven't done it before, I do recommend heading over and checking out my Notes over there, as I do list some good pitfalls the should be avoided. I do intend to fix some minor formatting issues, mainly, some good points are put in the paragraph before the list of great points, making it harder to read in a quick glance.

Publishing Pitfalls

Other news:



I'm still working on changing the look and feel of the Generators page. Having Generators inside frames, thats inside a frame is NUTS! Strictly an educational project. Now, however, I'm changing the look and feel to what I really want to see, and hopefully, something everyone can use without any problems. {Notes follow} The basic navigation between the various letters of the alphabet will be available on all pages. I'm still trying to figure out how to format the outlandish Scottish Clans page. I have it microscopically organized which leads to too many links. However, if someone really wants a random name from a specific clan that only has 3 names to choose from, you will have it. It just might not be random, as I'm strongly leaning towards combining several of those types of clans such that one will see a chart with 3 columns, with 3-4 names per column.

No comments:

Post a Comment