16 April, 2010

Official Off-Site Global Writers Club Blog

I've made an official off-site Global Writers Club blog so that I can have in one spot only posts related to GWC. This will have the latest news and projects happening in eFiction development, Foreign Language resources, and more.

These are the official Game blogs so that I can post random game samples.
Foreign Language Word Games Blog

Intelligent Cube Chaos Games Blog


Vegetarian? Many uncommon food Sensitivities or Allergies?
You've come to the right place! I'll also blog on little tidbits I've found or discovered related to health, diet and food. Diabetics - Go Vegan and Save a Kidney! (Believe me! NO meat eater will ever tell you the truth about Kidney disease, Diabetes and the "official" prescribed diet does to your kidneys and other organs and what a Vegan diet doesn't do to your kidneys! Ever!)
Allergic Vegetarian

My Script Frenzy notes and ruminations? Not necessarily very interesting, as it will mostly be rough notes, and rought scripts, when I post them.

Frenzitic Script-In

My Vynjy blog will be rough draft fiction, that will have exhaustively detailed notes in some posts. Why? Its recommended to over learn your story and over learn your characters as it helps you develop your story  and characters more. 

Bye! Bis spater!

No comments:

Post a Comment