01 March, 2010

Programming and Me

I am absolutely LOUSY at doing CSS ON the same page as the HTML. I can only do well, CSS that is in its OWN file. LOL However, I absolutely LOVE the look and feel of the XW puzzle below BETTER than the one on my site. o_O I was trying for the "doing a puzzle in a book" look on my site. Here, I just kept the blog theme instead. I might tweak the code a bit on my site so that it takes up less space. However, I can't do that black background theme on my site very well, as most people like a site to look bright and lively - whites, earth tones, and so on. This blog IS me. I'm not into goth per se. I just find that black backgrounds make colors pop.

The puzzles on this page is only a tiny sample of what I hope to have more of on my other site, a year from now. I say a year from now, but that is strictly dependant on me keeping a computer running. I can't even get my eFiction to allow members yet because I don't have a very reliable computer yet. I hope to rectify this in April. Saving my grocery $ and surviving on rice and noodles, plus what vegies I have. My eFiction doesn't have the themes I'd use on there anyhow, with few exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment