12 March, 2010

In which I update my ruminations on GWC...

Global Writers Club news and schedule: UPDATE: Out-Dated Info.




1} Crossword Puzzles and Scrambled words in ALL languages for puzzle 1A is done.
2} Evaporating Book Game 1A (Hangman game) is done in ALL languages EXCEPT Japanese!
3} The Navigation for Evaporating Book game is still bad! I'm working on this tonight.
4} I finally updated the links on my LJ blog to reflect reality. They still pointed to the old and defunct blog. I added GWC link support too!
5} I updated my Official GWC Blog with what I'm working on. I want to get an eFiction theme that is similiar to that blog. Its still my fave theme.
6} Tomorrow I intend to get as much of the look and feel on ALL of the pages not fixed yet, as I can. I also intend to do google's gisted translation crap on all the Foreign Language pages just so I have something up. AFTER I get my new Ubuntu (in June), I'll fix the gisted translation to something more accurate. I might get the German version done before June.
7} I shall go to the game page and fix any links that might still be pointing to the wrong page.

I've done a complete overhaul of my site, knowing that my first version of the site was only to get something up while I figured out what the site was going to have and what its main focus was going to be. I now know what I want, so I can charge ahead with the final site. I hope to have a different feel for the various games to reflect the overall intent of the site, to be global and for all people. I'm hoping that the games people find amusing as they take a break from posting their stories. eFiction won't be available for awhile yet, as I'm still working on various themes and testing.

I won't add labels to my posts until I have something worth labeling. ;) Craving Strawberries! I wonder how cheap these are? Saving for a computer is killing me! lol

2 comments:

  1. Stop! No strawberries! :P Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did get my strawberries. lol
    I did figure out how to have more than one blog. Thus, I've starts a new blog with a better title for global writers club, one for my recipes, and thats it. I'm changing this blog to be "whatevers".

    ReplyDelete