10 May, 2010

GRASS KILLERS! Rant Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the stupid association thinks that the lawn service is a good service is beyond me! Those IDIOTS mow the lawn EVERY 2 DAYS WHETHER IT NEEDS IT OR NOT! UPDATE: This week, they actually SKIPPED a day! :D And, it is usually Tuesdays and Thursdays, that they mow. (I want more rain now! LOL)



I'm allergic to fresh cut grass. I HATE GRASS BEING CUT! So, why am I living in a townhome? PARENTS INSISTED DUE TO PSYCHOTIC FEAR. Fear that I won't have a good life IF I have to do yard work myself. I'd have killed the grass properly, and put down good turf, OR failing that due to cost, would have converted the lawn to something that does not need mowing. At any rate I would NOT MOW THE STUPID GRASS EVERY 2 DAYS!

Then, to top it all off, they have to have the LOUDEST MOWER IN TOWN! I can't even sleep with headphones on due to those idiots and their stupid el cheapo motor!

I was almost asleep until I had an involuntary twitch that woke me up! Then, they decided to mow. Ugghh! And, people ask me why I prefer single family homes and HATE ASSOCIATIONS WITH A PASSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment